Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Mixing VB.NET and C#

Mixing VB.NET and C#

AAA

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to mix VB.NET and C# in MCSD .NET exams to
finally get the MCSD Title?

For instance will the following result in the MCSD Title
70-305 VB.NET
70-316 C#
70-320 C#
70-300
70-229

The rational for this is, most ASP programmers are
familiar with the VB sysntax. Therefore, it might be
necessary for new ASP.NET programmers to understand and be
able to code in VB.NET as they would in C#(assuming if
their language of preference is C#). This can be due to
company standards or team preference. That is, it might be
necessary to code in VB.NET in a team where most of the
programmers prefer VB.NET because they have a background
in ASP and VBScript.

Regards,
AAA

Cindy Winegarden

Yes.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"AAA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:059701c3a6c9$e0eaafe0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to mix VB.NET and C# in MCSD .NET exams to
> finally get the MCSD Title?

Jay Walters

Yes...

In fact I took the Windows test in VB.NET and others in
C#...

Kline Sphere

>In fact I took the Windows test in VB.NET and others in
>C#...

.... And are very similar.

Leigh Kendall

Right... just add/subtract curly braces and semi-colons

Well, almost...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...