Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Hi I Have Lot Of Dumps

Hi I Have Lot Of Dumps

Udayakumar

Hi anybody,
Needs dumps for mcsd pls keep touch with me

Regards
Udai.m

Syanide

I also have lots of dumps m8.. but they normally done in the toilet..

The same place you should also put the alternative type.... loser..

"Udayakumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:094301c3a5eb$f177be40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi anybody,
> Needs dumps for mcsd pls keep touch with me
>
> Regards
> Udai.m

Kline Sphere

>Hi anybody,
>Needs dumps for mcsd pls keep touch with me

Why would anyone want to touch you?

70-300

Uff nice! if you want more go to www.doodie.com

You are the guy dude!!!

Leigh Kendall

That's too bad. Perhaps you should put a cork up your a*s...

"Udayakumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:094301c3a5eb$f177be40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi anybody,
> Needs dumps for mcsd pls keep touch with me
>
> Regards
> Udai.m

Kline Sphere

>That's too bad. Perhaps you should put a cork up your a*s...

What's wrong with the whole bottle!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Udayakumar wrote:
> Hi anybody,
> Needs dumps for mcsd pls keep touch with me
>
> Regards
> Udai.m

Another dumper posts.
Seeking to spread his evil.
Sending others the wrong message.

Fortunately, most know better.
Under most circumstances, that is.
Cease and desist this illegal activity!
Keep our newsgroups clean and wholesome.
Everyone deserves that, I think.
Remember this and keep it to heart.

--
Fris "Sekrit Message Contained" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

wait a minute, i see a pattern

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Udayakumar wrote:
> > Hi anybody,
> > Needs dumps for mcsd pls keep touch with me
> >
> > Regards
> > Udai.m

> Another dumper posts.
> Seeking to spread his evil.
> Sending others the wrong message.
>
> Fortunately, most know better.
> Under most circumstances, that is.
> Cease and desist this illegal activity!
> Keep our newsgroups clean and wholesome.
> Everyone deserves that, I think.
> Remember this and keep it to heart.
>
> --
> Fris "Sekrit Message Contained" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

wantajob

Do u have braindumps for 70-31

wantajo

Jay Walters

--- I hope employers notice that most paper MCSDs have a
rediff email account.