Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CISCO 828 SDSL Config

CISCO 828 SDSL Config

RC

Hi

I am not an expert at CISCO products but I am able to configure
simple routing via the command line

Anyway, I have a CISCO 828 Router and I want to use it on a UK SDSL
line. I able to set it up in NAT mode and it works fine.

But, what I want to do is set it up in non NAT mode so that I can user
the block of public IP address behind the router.

I think I am after a bridge config. So far I have been unable to find
any example on the net or on CISCO web site.

Can any one provide a sample config or URL with the info

Thanks

RC

corb

Hi, can you please post the config with Nat and what you have tried without
nat.

thanks.

Craig.

"RC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I am not an expert at CISCO products but I am able to configure
> simple routing via the command line
>
> Anyway, I have a CISCO 828 Router and I want to use it on a UK SDSL
> line. I able to set it up in NAT mode and it works fine.
>
> But, what I want to do is set it up in non NAT mode so that I can user
> the block of public IP address behind the router.
>
> I think I am after a bridge config. So far I have been unable to find
> any example on the net or on CISCO web site.
>
> Can any one provide a sample config or URL with the info
>
> Thanks
>
> RC

rc

I have managed to get it to work now