Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Bgp twice

Bgp twice

mmark75

Just wondering if Bgp v4.0 will work when running 2 routers on the
CPE(customer premesis). Currently we have Bgp 4 running between two
providers and both providers' bonded T's come into our 1 edge router.
Bgp will take a matter of 30 seconds or so to failover to the working
connection should 1 connection fail. To increase failover times to
near negligable, we are looking to using 2 routers, 1 per provider, at
our site. Just wonder if Bgp will work this way. Thanks

To BGP or not to BGP (multihoming with ISPs over uneven links speed)?!? papi Cisco 4 09-08-2009 02:45 AM
Announce: BGP and Advanced Routing Resources jacco@bgp4.as Cisco 2 09-08-2009 02:22 AM
Bgp twice mmark75 Cisco 1 02-14-2007 09:41 PM
twice(twice(x)) Kiuhnm C++ 2 04-01-2006 04:41 PM
Difference between "bgp dampening" and "bgp bestpath dampening" harald rüger Cisco 0 10-25-2004 04:07 PM

Advertisments