Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CallManager CDR Query tool

CallManager CDR Query tool

josh.kittle@gmail.com

Please don't treat this as spam or advertising - it's not that at all,
I feel it may be of legitimate value to this group.

I have just posted a tool (qqCDR) on the web - it's an interface to
allow for Call Detail Reporting Queries from the Callmanager CDR
Database without all the headache of ART/CAR. Something like this has
been a long time coming, hopefully it can be of some use to some of
you in your CDR quest!

Right now it's just good for callmanager, it doesn't work with CCME,
but I'm toying with the idea of working on an interface there.

If anybody wants to check it out - www.ooglenetworks.com/qqCDR.html
The demo is a free download.

Cheers!