Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > [QOS] minimal hardware and IOS requirement for QOS

[QOS] minimal hardware and IOS requirement for QOS

dominix

Hi all,
I have 2 dozen of router to set up for QOS.
I plan to upgrade all to at least C805, (there is some old 1600).
there would be just a few users behind each leased line (in average of
128kbits)
I would like to know if 8M byte of ram is enought ?
I beg IOS 12.1 is enought, but I would like to know what minimal IOS
version is required for QOS.

thanks for your advices and feedback.

--
dominix

www.BradReese.Com

You may wish to investigate the Cisco Feature Navigator.

The Cisco Feature Navigator allows you to quickly find the right Cisco
IOS and CatOS software release for the features you want to run on
your network.

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
http://www.BradReese.Com

dominix

On 4 fév, 23:33, "www.BradReese.Com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You may wish to investigate the Cisco Feature Navigator.
>
> The Cisco Feature Navigator allows you to quickly find the right Cisco
> IOS and CatOS software release for the features you want to run on
> your network.
>
> http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Brad Reesehttp://www.BradReese.Com

thanks Brad, I didn't remerber of this "feature select" thing.
throught I did use this page for comparing IOS

--
dominix