Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Incoming L2TP sessions stuck in wt-con on Cisco-7,200?

Incoming L2TP sessions stuck in wt-con on Cisco-7,200?

yehavi@vms.huji.ac.il

Hello,
We are using Cisco 7,200-G1 as an LNS for our local carrier ADSL service
termination (the carrier is using Redback for its LAC). We have about 30
tunnels to 30 different Redbacks.

After there is a communucation disruption and all users reconnect I have
problem with one Redback. There are a lot of sessions stuck in wt-con state and
more users cannot connect to this tunnel only. From a TCPDUMP I see that the
Cisco's LNS delays its response (ICRP) to the session initiation request (ICRQ)
on this tunnel, thus sessions gets hung. I suspect there is some misbehaving
client which tries to generate a lot of connections (hard to debug with such
large amount of data).

Anyone had such a problem and has some clew how to solve or at least
workaround this problem?

Thanks! __Yehavi: