Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > PIX VPN clients radius ip assignment

PIX VPN clients radius ip assignment

Chino

Hi all.
I have a PIX configured to accept VPN client connection, assign an IP
address and download access-list from a Cisco Secure ACS server (Radius).
It's all working fine.

I would have the ACS server assign the IP address to the client, instead of
use PIX local address pools.
Is there a way to do it with 6.3 software?
I can't find any documentation about that.
Thanks.

Twpsyn

There is no way to do that with version 6.3, you'll have to upgrade to
version 7 and use the vpn-addr-assign command