Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCAD/MCSD.net Training Books for Sale

MCAD/MCSD.net Training Books for Sale

dotnetjournal

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I have put all my MCAD/MCSD Training guides up for
sale on Ebay, so that all you MCAD/MCSD.net beginner's can get these books
at the lowest price, rather than paying full price (as I did) - they have No
Reserve so bid now.

Web Applications
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945584
Windows Applications
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945596
XML Web Services
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945874
XML Web Services (I have two)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945882

--
Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)

Affiliate Program that pays 55% per sale! Thats $36.85 for every sale you make! jonclem45@gmail.com HTML 0 03-13-2006 06:06 PM
buy training books, training camps, practice mike MCDST 1 09-29-2004 11:33 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
MCAD/MCSD.net Training Books for sale dotnetjournal MCSD 5 11-04-2003 06:20 PM

Advertisments