Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ephone-dn MWI

ephone-dn MWI

dmurray14

Hello,

I have set up an ephone-dn group to ring four phones simultaneously. It
has 4 ephone-dns, which timeout to a voicemail extension on another
line if there is no answer or if all the dns are busy. Each one of
these phones has a personal line and the ephone-dn line. The voicemail
line is a separate line alltogether. What I would like to do is to have
an MWI come up when a voicemail is recieved for the ephone-dn group. I
was thinking of doing this by making a voicemail box for the ephone-dn
group, but I guess you cannot do that for an extension like this. How
should I go about it?

Thanks,
Dan