Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCAD/MCSD.net Training Books for sale

MCAD/MCSD.net Training Books for sale

dotnetjournal

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I have put all my MCAD/MCSD Training guides up for
sale on Ebay, so that all you MCAD/MCSD.net beginner's can get these books
at the lowest price, rather than paying full price (as I did) - they have No
Reserve so bid now.

Web Applications
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945584
Windows Applications
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945596
XML Web Services
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945874
XML Web Services (I have two)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945882

--
Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)

dotnetjournal

Sorry, Accidentaly posted to the same group twice !

Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)
"dotnetjournal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> Just to let you know that I have put all my MCAD/MCSD Training guides up

for
> sale on Ebay, so that all you MCAD/MCSD.net beginner's can get these books
> at the lowest price, rather than paying full price (as I did) - they have

No
> Reserve so bid now.
>
> Web Applications

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945584
> Windows Applications

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945596
> XML Web Services

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945874
> XML Web Services (I have two)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3563945882

> --
> Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)

Some of these books have been superceeded by a 2nd edition.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394558
4

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394559
6

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394587
4

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394588

> Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)

dotnetjournal

This is true, but to be honest there is not much difference - plus the books
are in mint condition as I always read the ebook rather than the book !

--
Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)
<WKidd> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Some of these books have been superceeded by a 2nd edition.
>
> "dotnetjournal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just to let you know that I have put all my MCAD/MCSD Training guides up

> for
> > sale on Ebay, so that all you MCAD/MCSD.net beginner's can get these

books
> > at the lowest price, rather than paying full price (as I did) - they

have
> No
> > Reserve so bid now.
> >
> > Web Applications

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394558
> 4
> > Windows Applications

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394559
> 6
> > XML Web Services

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394587
> 4
> > XML Web Services (I have two)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394588
> 2
> >
> > --
> > Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)

So long as you didn't read them while sitting on the toilet ...

"dotnetjournal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is true, but to be honest there is not much difference - plus the

books
> are in mint condition as I always read the ebook rather than the book !
>
> --
> Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)
> <WKidd> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > Some of these books have been superceeded by a 2nd edition.
> >
> > "dotnetjournal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Just to let you know that I have put all my MCAD/MCSD Training guides

up
> > for
> > > sale on Ebay, so that all you MCAD/MCSD.net beginner's can get these

> books
> > > at the lowest price, rather than paying full price (as I did) - they

> have
> > No
> > > Reserve so bid now.
> > >
> > > Web Applications

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394558
> > 4
> > > Windows Applications

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394559
> > 6
> > > XML Web Services

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394587
> > 4
> > > XML Web Services (I have two)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=356394588
> > 2
> > >
> > > --
> > > Dave Dixon (MCAD.net (CM), MCP)

Kline Sphere

>This is true, but to be honest there is not much difference

True - both editions make good door stops.

Affiliate Program that pays 55% per sale! Thats $36.85 for every sale you make! jonclem45@gmail.com HTML 0 03-13-2006 06:06 PM
buy training books, training camps, practice mike MCDST 1 09-29-2004 11:33 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
MCAD/MCSD.net Training Books for Sale dotnetjournal MCSD 0 11-04-2003 01:59 PM

Advertisments