Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > SSL VPN Client

SSL VPN Client

Greg

Is there an option of allowing Split Tunneling on a SSL VPN Client?

We currently have a VPN3005 concentrator with SSL VPN Client Ver.
1.1.2.169

www.BradReese.Com

Hi Greg,

You may wish to investigate Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrators:

Split Tunneling for VPN Clients on the VPN 3000 Concentrator
Configuration Example

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...806f34fa.shtml

Configuring Cisco VPN Client 3.5 and the Cisco Integrated Client to
Secure Nonencrypted Traffic While Using Split Tunneling

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...80094b02.shtml

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
http://www.BradReese.Com