Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Redistribute Connected Subnets - Not Redistributing?

Redistribute Connected Subnets - Not Redistributing?

David Sudjiman

Ever come across why your OSPF networks cannot be redistributed to IGRP
or RIP? This scenario is taken from the book CCNP Practical Studies:
Routing (ISBN: 1-58720-054-6). While I was doing my Scenario 2-4: Basic
EIGRP, page 62-70, I had to spend 6 hours just to realize what went
wrong. Well, the scenario was not about ‘Basic EIGRP’. It was about
redistribution between IGRP and OSPF with classless IP address.

http://www.davidsudjiman.info/?p=145

--
thx
David Sudjiman