Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > To Jaime

To Jaime

Jagan

Hey Jaime,
I was fishing for lowest price. Feel special for falling
for the pun.
Jagan

Jaime

Why don't you clean that sentence up since there are words missing and tell
me what you are trying to say.
"Jagan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b6801c39edf$c81ceba0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey Jaime,
> I was fishing for lowest price. Feel special for falling
> for the pun.
> Jagan

Shanmuga Raja

You should consider CTEC Centers for Training, since the exam expiring dates
are near, i guess you need some seriouse and intensive study with CTEC's.