Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-016

Reply
Thread Tools

70-016

 
 
Jagan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-30-2003
I am planning to take this exam soon. I have problem
finding practice exams and training ki. Please give me
some links.
Jagan
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jaime
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-30-2003
http://www.transcender.com/products/...soft&cert=MCSD
You should give your career some serious thought if you can't find websites
on your own.
"Jagan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:001d01c39e94$797bc9d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am planning to take this exam soon. I have problem
> finding practice exams and training ki. Please give me
> some links.
> Jagan



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-30-2003
Hey Jaime,
I was fishing for lowest price. Feel special for falling
for the pun.
Jagan
>-----Original Message-----
>http://www.transcender.com/products/ProductList.aspx?

vendor=Microsoft&cert=MCSD
>You should give your career some serious thought if you

can't find websites
>on your own.
>"Jagan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
>news:001d01c39e94$797bc9d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I am planning to take this exam soon. I have problem
>> finding practice exams and training ki. Please give me
>> some links.
>> Jagan

>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jaime
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-30-2003
You want this certification but you can't even find the resources on your
own?
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:03e001c39edf$ae84cbe0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey Jaime,
> I was fishing for lowest price. Feel special for falling
> for the pun.
> Jagan
> >-----Original Message-----
> >http://www.transcender.com/products/ProductList.aspx?

> vendor=Microsoft&cert=MCSD
> >You should give your career some serious thought if you

> can't find websites
> >on your own.
> >"Jagan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> message
> >news:001d01c39e94$797bc9d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> I am planning to take this exam soon. I have problem
> >> finding practice exams and training ki. Please give me
> >> some links.
> >> Jagan

> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
John
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-31-2003
hi ..

You say you gonna go for the exam soon. Could you tell me
roughly how long u spent learning for that exams and any
suggestion about that. Cause I like to start but dont
exactly now where at the moment.

cheers..
John
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jaime
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-31-2003
Why don't you tell us your background, because how long it takes and what
you need to study totally depends on what you already know.
"John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a4c01c39fbc$f61e1320$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi ..
>
> You say you gonna go for the exam soon. Could you tell me
> roughly how long u spent learning for that exams and any
> suggestion about that. Cause I like to start but dont
> exactly now where at the moment.
>
> cheers..
> John



 
Reply With Quote
 
Shanmuga Raja
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-07-2003
For me it took 1Year to complete the course in CTEC itself, since i'm new to
VC++. I feel i takes time to be well prepared.
"John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a4c01c39fbc$f61e1320$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi ..
>
> You say you gonna go for the exam soon. Could you tell me
> roughly how long u spent learning for that exams and any
> suggestion about that. Cause I like to start but dont
> exactly now where at the moment.
>
> cheers..
> John



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments