Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Help with firewall 851W all works great but.....

Help with firewall 851W all works great but.....

GtoJon

Not a CCNX & just use SDM GUI & kinda understand it all, but this has
got me stumped.
Any computer behind the 851W & connected to the LAN & WLAN cannot bring
up websites that are on my web server that is on the same
subnet....10.10.10.0. Everything works from the outside! One problem
from the outside is we cannot Telent in. Be happy to send or post the
config.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Jon

www.BradReese.Com

Hi Jon,

You may want to investigate the Cisco 851W Config Wizard:

http://www.ifm.net.nz/cookbooks/800-isr-wizard.html

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
http://www.BradReese.Com

GtoJon

Hi Brad,

Very nice....I like it! This may help with some studying. Here is a
link to my current config. I think hitting the lock it down button
during inital config might have done it. My config is below if you or
anybody else wants to see if you can see what is wrong.

Thanks for any help!
Jon

http://jonsmithers.com/postedimages/...er228MoveB.txt

setup on 851W confusing pwhitley4@carolina.rr.com Cisco 2 02-13-2007 07:15 AM
PAT on Cisco 851W James B. Wood Cisco 2 10-05-2006 12:30 PM
Cisco 851W - Numerous problems ponga Cisco 2 05-10-2006 04:04 PM
Cisco 851W - No SSID Broadcast? ponga Cisco 4 05-04-2006 10:22 PM