Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Exam 70-016 format

Exam 70-016 format

Jake

I'm preparing to take this exam very soon. Has the format of the exam
changed recently? Microsoft said they were introducing new testing methods
as of the summer of 2003. I'm expecting 43 questions to complete in 90
minutes. Is it still the same?

Kline Sphere

>I'm preparing to take this exam very soon. Has the format of the exam
>changed recently? Microsoft said they were introducing new testing methods
>as of the summer of 2003. I'm expecting 43 questions to complete in 90
>minutes. Is it still the same?

I would have thought so. Can't see ms changing something that's being
put to sleep next year.

Ramanan

I recently took up this exam 10 days back.
It is still the same.The format has not changed..