Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Intercionnecting two pbx over CEoIP on Cisco 2600 and 2811

Intercionnecting two pbx over CEoIP on Cisco 2600 and 2811

uchapahwa@yahoo.co.uk

I have to two pbx connected back to back over cisco 2600 and 2811 and
need to configure CEoIP between them.I would like to know how best can
i connect and configure them.Is it possible to connect them over the
ethernet interface on a fiber link?what are the software
requirements?May you please furnish me with any other information that
i might need.

Thank You

Uchapahwa