Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > UserControls on IE

UserControls on IE

MCAD Self... Documentation says that we can view a Control
on IE, but It does not work for me, am I missing something?

<BODY>
<object id ="UserControl1"
classid="http:TestUser.dll#TestUser.UserControl1VI E
WASTEXT>"
</object>
</BODY>

Atens

Which book of the MCAD series you are talking about?