Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > anyway to shutdown these brain dump sites

anyway to shutdown these brain dump sites

action

Is there anyway we can shut down the braindumps sites,
like can we let microsoft certification team know about
these sites, or notify some other organization. I havent
seen any brain dump sites myself but heard in this forum
or somewhere on the internet that these sites have
questions close to exam questions. Any suggestions are
welcome.

As far as shutting them down using msft.. you can email
mcphelp .. and they'll forward to another department for
investigations, but like anything - it's just wishful
thinking.

Mike

Before taking any action, we need to know the url of these
sites. Does anyone know ??

Jaime

Even if they get a job with no experience they won't keep it getting
certified this way so why do you care, sorry I have enough to worry about
without worrying about people wasting their money by becoming paper mcsd's.
"action" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:005601c39cbc$74bf61b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anyway we can shut down the braindumps sites,
> like can we let microsoft certification team know about
> these sites, or notify some other organization. I havent
> seen any brain dump sites myself but heard in this forum
> or somewhere on the internet that these sites have
> questions close to exam questions. Any suggestions are
> welcome.

Paul

Yes, I tend to agree in once sense with what your saying,
but on the other hand if two many people use these so
called brain dumps (cheater questions) to get thier MCSD
then it will continue to have less and less value and
will mean nothing on your resume. At some point it won't
even help get it to the top of the pile and get you that
interview so that you can show them that your not just a
paper MCSD.

If certification does not at least help you with that,
then what would be the point to certify, just for
something to hang on your wall? It supposed to say that
you have the technical skills and anlaytical skills
necessary to be compentent at your job. (IE. get you into
the look at closer pile of resume's).

Just my 2 cents...But I dont have any sugestions on how
to solve the issue, other than for microsoft to keep
changing the questions completed every few months, so we
still have some integrety.

Jaime

You have a good point, but there are paper mcse's without braindump sites,
because there are books that just give you enough info to pass the test,
exam cram tends to be this way, I think they will always find a way, I'd
rather spend my time and energy learning rather than worrying abut everyone
else, in the interview they can tell if you do or don't know your stuff, but
I know it's hard just getting to that stage.
news:0b3e01c39cd0$337c9880$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes, I tend to agree in once sense with what your saying,
> but on the other hand if two many people use these so
> called brain dumps (cheater questions) to get thier MCSD
> then it will continue to have less and less value and
> will mean nothing on your resume. At some point it won't
> even help get it to the top of the pile and get you that
> interview so that you can show them that your not just a
> paper MCSD.
>
> If certification does not at least help you with that,
> then what would be the point to certify, just for
> something to hang on your wall? It supposed to say that
> you have the technical skills and anlaytical skills
> necessary to be compentent at your job. (IE. get you into
> the look at closer pile of resume's).
>
> Just my 2 cents...But I dont have any sugestions on how
> to solve the issue, other than for microsoft to keep
> changing the questions completed every few months, so we
> still have some integrety.

.

What if Microsoft have thousands of questions to randomly pick from for each
exam? Lets say someone gets all the 10,000 questions and learn all the
answers. Hey, if that person can pass the exam, then I think it is fair to
say that the person deserve to be certified

What I'm suggesting is that the bigger the pool of questions available, the
better the exam becomes.

http://www.doereport.com/generateexhibit.php?ID=2043&A=

"action" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:005601c39cbc$74bf61b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anyway we can shut down the braindumps sites,
> like can we let microsoft certification team know about
> these sites, or notify some other organization. I havent
> seen any brain dump sites myself but heard in this forum
> or somewhere on the internet that these sites have
> questions close to exam questions. Any suggestions are
> welcome.

Mehran Nikoo

You can let Microsoft know about such a site. Only Microsoft can take legal
action as it is breach of their NDA and not yours

Read Microsoft's letter to MCPs and candidates at:
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...ies/letter.asp

"action" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:005601c39cbc$74bf61b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anyway we can shut down the braindumps sites,
> like can we let microsoft certification team know about
> these sites, or notify some other organization. I havent
> seen any brain dump sites myself but heard in this forum
> or somewhere on the internet that these sites have
> questions close to exam questions. Any suggestions are
> welcome.

Jay Walters

Lol