Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VLAN traffic

VLAN traffic

Chino

Hi all.
I'm trying to setup a traffic measurement process.
Is there a way to calculate the traffic of every single Vlan in a switch?
Does someone else dealed with this before?
Thanks.

Wil Schultz

Chino wrote:
> Hi all.
> I'm trying to setup a traffic measurement process.
> Is there a way to calculate the traffic of every single Vlan in a switch?
> Does someone else dealed with this before?
> Thanks.

Cacti might be the tool for you...
http://cacti.net/

-wil