Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > New Entry

New Entry

I am currently a uni student who wants to get a early
start and take the MCSD cert. But unsure the values it
has and the requirement it is expected.
Is it essential to have experience developing and
maintaining solutions and applications. As state on the
MS Certification Requirements site?

thanks
Mike

If all you want is a certificate to hang on your bedroom wall, then no
experience is necessary. Given enought time, you can pass the exams. If what
you really want is to land a job in this market and/or function as a
competent developer, then experience is absolutely essential.

news:054401c39c93$faeeb7a0$(E-Mail Removed)...