Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > colors on slide-projector

colors on slide-projector

MZ

Hello!

Can you help? I am prepering a slide-show which I want to project on
slide-projector during my wedding. I heard that I need to exlude some kind
of colors, which would be not clear and not fine during projecting on
slide-projector. Can you help me what colors I must use and what colors I
need to miss?
The slide projector is not mine and I will be see it in 6 months.

Thank you in advance
Marcin

Is there any library that can convert RGB colors to ANSI colors? ZelluX Python 3 12-01-2008 11:08 AM
TreeNode colors come from anchor colors AAaron123 ASP .Net 1 08-07-2008 07:56 PM
background colors dimestore Firefox 10 07-16-2005 09:35 AM
Problem with backgrounds &colors balado Firefox 1 02-28-2005 09:04 PM
Background colors Steve IA Firefox 0 11-06-2004 07:44 PM

Advertisments