Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Google search screwed up

Google search screwed up

Travis

It seems that Google updated some of their services, adding 'Video'
and 'Books' to their main homepage and changing some categories and
purchasing options on Google Video. But when I search for something,
there is a very annoying sidebar on the left.

This has happened once before, but I refreshed and it was gone. I'm
wondering how to remove it/or how to contact Google.

name is

Travis wrote:
> It seems that Google updated some of their services, adding 'Video'
> and 'Books' to their main homepage and changing some categories and
> purchasing options on Google Video. But when I search for something,
> there is a very annoying sidebar on the left.
>
> This has happened once before, but I refreshed and it was gone. I'm
> wondering how to remove it/or how to contact Google.

Not seen the sidebar, is that when your logged in or does it matter ?
google.com/contact sounds like a good starting point for contact info
http://www.google.com/contact/

--
Rob Fruth - Houston, Tx
http://www.rfruth.net

1981 Raleigh for errands & fun ____ __o
1997 Trek 2300 for real fun ! ____ _ \ | _)
2000 Civic hatchback (_)/ (_)

Grappletech

Rob, is that 1981 Raleigh bike a single speed, with coaster brakes, big fat
soft tires? I used to have an old school Schwinn Cruiser, vintage '70's
with the single speed, coaster brakes. Bought it at the thrift store for
$20, tightened it up, oiled it, installed new grips, painted the frame
midnight blue. I loved that bike, it had soul, but it was, sadly,
purloined by some ne'er do wells of some sorts. Single speed cruisers are
so much fun for errands -- no gears to shift.

name is

Grappletech wrote:
> Rob, is that 1981 Raleigh bike a single speed, with coaster brakes,

- snip -

No my Raleigh is a road bike and now a days pulls a Bob trailer
http://picasaweb.google.com/rob.frut...28277078048466