Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Test exam on Microsofts site

Test exam on Microsofts site

Chris

I am getting ready to take exam 70-306 and tried a test exam on Microsofts
site and was wondering if the real exam is harder or easier

Thanks
Chris

Ing. René Antón Castillo

Hello Chris!!!!
Where I can find a simulation test on Microsoft Web Site????
Please give me the URL.

Regards
"Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:bn8ag9$mc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am getting ready to take exam 70-306 and tried a test exam on Microsofts
> site and was wondering if the real exam is harder or easier
>
> Thanks
> Chris

Ramon Gene

Try these:
http://www.msmeasureup.com/test/home.asp#2

Min Zhang

Easier.

news:bn8ag9$mc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am getting ready to take exam 70-306 and tried a test exam on Microsofts
> site and was wondering if the real exam is harder or easier
>
> Thanks
> Chris

Using Microsofts File Upload ActiveX Control John Boghossian ASP .Net 3 09-01-2009 10:01 PM
Microsofts AntiSpyware BETA 1 Seeking Assistance Computer Support 6 03-10-2005 12:47 AM
Microsofts policies Boogghy MCSD 6 09-13-2004 05:23 PM
Re: microsofts' crm? Mark Heimonen ASP .Net 0 07-31-2003 05:07 PM