Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Can you spare 10 minutes to do a survey? You can be a valuable help to university researchers!

Can you spare 10 minutes to do a survey? You can be a valuable help to university researchers!

daniel

Dear customers of Netflix (or Amazon, or TiVo, or iTunes):

Have you noticed that these companies use computer software to
recommend books, music, DVD, or TV programs, specifically for you,
based on your rating or previous purchases?

If you and your friends have read their recommendations at least 3
times in the past 6 months, and can spare 10 minutes doing a survey,
please go to:

http://survey.unl.edu/personalization

We offer to write a $5 check for each completed survey: you can
request us to send it to you or
to your designated charity. When asked: "How were you recruited for
the survey?" remember to select "through Daniel..."

If you decide to decline the payment, just disregard the relevant
question.

You are most welcome to also invite your friends to do the survey if
you like.

For more info, feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Daniel Shen
Ph.D. Candidate in Marketing
CBA 310
College of Business Administration