Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking for double dvd cases in blue

Looking for double dvd cases in blue

Kimba W Lion

I'm looking for standard size (not slim) DVD cases that hold two discs
without a flapper tray, in blue. Can anyone tell me of a place to buy such a
thing, if it even exists?

Thanks.

AZ Nomad

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 18:51:17 -0500, Kimba W Lion <KimbaWLion@> wrote:

>I'm looking for standard size (not slim) DVD cases that hold two discs
>without a flapper tray, in blue. Can anyone tell me of a place to buy such a
>thing, if it even exists?

http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/s...query=dvd+case

Kimba W. Lion

AZ Nomad <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 18:51:17 -0500, Kimba W Lion <KimbaWLion@> wrote:
>

>>I'm looking for standard size (not slim) DVD cases that hold two discs
>>without a flapper tray, in blue. Can anyone tell me of a place to buy such a
>>thing, if it even exists?

>http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/s...query=dvd+case

I did just effin Google it and couldn't find what I was looking for.
That's why I thought I'd ask for someone who might know something more
than a search engine whose results are getting more irrelevant every day.

KooL KaT

AZ Nomad:

> http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/s...query=dvd+case

FAILURE...