Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Pretty cool - anyone can be a DJ

Pretty cool - anyone can be a DJ

nowliveone

Thought some of you might be interested in this, I thought it was
pretty cool...
NowLive.com is a live mobile community. DJs on the shows get to
interact with people doing interviews, sending in live videos and
photos. The best part of NowLive is that YOU can become a DJ or a
field reporter and get paid! Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the
show(s) from your desktop or cell phone. Theres also celeb hosted
shows you can take part in too. ITS ALL FREE.

Paul Heslop

********** wrote:

> Thought some of you might be interested in this, I thought it was
> pretty cool...

*********** is a live mobile community. DJs on the shows get to
> interact with people doing interviews, sending in live videos and
> photos. The best part of ********* is that YOU can become a DJ or a
> field reporter and get paid! Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the
> show(s) from your desktop or cell phone. Theres also celeb hosted
> shows you can take part in too. ITS ALL FREE.

except this is a photography newsgroup.
--
Paul (Please dont take a picture)
Stop and Look

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news:(E-Mail Removed), Paul Heslop sprach
forth the following:

> ********** wrote:
>>
>> Thought some of you might be interested in this, I thought it was
>> pretty cool...

> *********** is a live mobile community. DJs on the shows get to
>> interact with people doing interviews, sending in live videos and
>> photos. The best part of ********* is that YOU can become a DJ or a
>> field reporter and get paid! Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the
>> show(s) from your desktop or cell phone. Theres also celeb hosted
>> shows you can take part in too. ITS ALL FREE.

> except this is a photography newsgroup.

And not "anyone" can be a DJ. Reading the crowd, segues and pacing are far
more important than having 50,000 songs and 20,000 watts.

Paul Heslop

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote:

> In message news:(E-Mail Removed), Paul Heslop sprach
> forth the following:
>
> > ********** wrote:
> >>
> >> Thought some of you might be interested in this, I thought it was
> >> pretty cool...

> > *********** is a live mobile community. DJs on the shows get to
> >> interact with people doing interviews, sending in live videos and
> >> photos. The best part of ********* is that YOU can become a DJ or a
> >> field reporter and get paid! Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the
> >> show(s) from your desktop or cell phone. Theres also celeb hosted
> >> shows you can take part in too. ITS ALL FREE.

> > except this is a photography newsgroup.

> And not "anyone" can be a DJ. Reading the crowd, segues and pacing are far
> more important than having 50,000 songs and 20,000 watts.

I have to agree. I used to do a very little of it when my mother ran
a youth club. I felt like a spare part :O)