Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > remote capture with PC for HP camera

remote capture with PC for HP camera

Bucky

Does anyone know if HP has software to control their digital cameras
from a PC via USB cable? I want to use the PC to control the camera on
a copy stand. I have a HP Photosmart 945. I know Canon supports this,
but does HP?

Bucky

On Feb 27, 9:31 am, "Bucky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Does anyone know if HP has software to control their digital cameras
> from a PC via USB cable? I want to use the PC to control the camera on
> a copy stand. I have a HP Photosmart 945. I know Canon supports this,
> but does HP?

as follow up, HP support told me no.