Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > pls help me

pls help me

krishan pandey

hello all,
i am a programmer and desiring to go for mcsd certification
..pls tell me how to prepare so that i may be able to clear
in one go.and the procedures.
thx

Jaime

What do you mean clear in one go? Take all 5 tests in one day?
"krishan pandey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:09fa01c39868$554b3a00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello all,
> i am a programmer and desiring to go for mcsd certification
> .pls tell me how to prepare so that i may be able to clear
> in one go.and the procedures.
> thx

Kline Sphere

>What do you mean clear in one go? Take all 5 tests in one day?

There are (I believe) testing centers that are open twelve hours a
day.

Ben Guterson [MSFT]

Go here:
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...requirementsdo
tnet.asp

Ben Guterson [MSFT]
"This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and
confers no rights."

Unless the nearest Microsoft testing center is 3 days journey by camel,
there is really no reason to take all 5 tests on the same day.

"Jaime" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What do you mean clear in one go? Take all 5 tests in one day?
> "krishan pandey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:09fa01c39868$554b3a00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hello all,
> > i am a programmer and desiring to go for mcsd certification
> > .pls tell me how to prepare so that i may be able to clear
> > in one go.and the procedures.
> > thx

Jaime

That was the point, I feel sometimes like people think it's one big test the
way they word things.
<WKidd> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Unless the nearest Microsoft testing center is 3 days journey by camel,
> there is really no reason to take all 5 tests on the same day.
>
> "Jaime" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What do you mean clear in one go? Take all 5 tests in one day?
> > "krishan pandey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:09fa01c39868$554b3a00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > hello all,
> > > i am a programmer and desiring to go for mcsd certification
> > > .pls tell me how to prepare so that i may be able to clear
> > > in one go.and the procedures.
> > > thx

Curly

Yeah, but you'd need one with a sanitarium accross the
street!