Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > asp.net step by step book

asp.net step by step book

Jaime

Just had to make this comment, if anyone wonders why they stopped making
this book, how outdated it is could have something to do with it, on page 81
it asks you to open visual studio.net 7.0, lol

General Protection Fault

Jaime wrote:

> Just had to make this comment, if anyone wonders why they stopped making
> this book, how outdated it is could have something to do with it, on page 81
> it asks you to open visual studio.net 7.0, lol

Are the exams done using Windows NT 5.0?

Jaime

lol
"General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:%23KRSJ$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jaime wrote:
>
> > Just had to make this comment, if anyone wonders why they stopped making
> > this book, how outdated it is could have something to do with it, on

page 81
> > it asks you to open visual studio.net 7.0, lol

> Are the exams done using Windows NT 5.0?

I don't get it. VS.NET 2002 is version 7. And VS.NET 2003 is version 7.1 as
far as I know. The year thing is just a Microsoft marketing thing to get us
to feel that our software is outdated and that we should buy a new one I
just wished Santa will give me a new version each year.

"Jaime" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just had to make this comment, if anyone wonders why they stopped making
> this book, how outdated it is could have something to do with it, on page

81
> it asks you to open visual studio.net 7.0, lol

Jaime

Actually originally is was going to be visual studio 7, that's what's so
funny, that's how old the book is that it is calling it that.
"a" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ozp%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't get it. VS.NET 2002 is version 7. And VS.NET 2003 is version 7.1

as
> far as I know. The year thing is just a Microsoft marketing thing to get

us
> to feel that our software is outdated and that we should buy a new one

> just wished Santa will give me a new version each year.
>

> "Jaime" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just had to make this comment, if anyone wonders why they stopped making
> > this book, how outdated it is could have something to do with it, on

page
> 81
> > it asks you to open visual studio.net 7.0, lol

Jaime

and no it's not version 7