Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > about MCSD.NET Certificate

about MCSD.NET Certificate

Rashed S. Alkhoudary

dear sir,

i have take a MCSD.NET Certificate before 40 days and
still wait for send me this certificate card>

so can you send me message when can yopu send me this card

thanks for your hear

with faithfully
rashed alkhoudary

note : please send me the reply on e-mail :

Jaime

Who are you writing this to?
"Rashed S. Alkhoudary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:01c501c39801$7efcc5b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> dear sir,
>
> i have take a MCSD.NET Certificate before 40 days and
> still wait for send me this certificate card>
>
> so can you send me message when can yopu send me this card
>

> thanks for your hear
>
> with faithfully
> rashed alkhoudary
>
> note : please send me the reply on e-mail :
> (E-Mail Removed)

Schfooge

"Jaime" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Who are you writing this to?
> "Rashed S. Alkhoudary"

He won't understand your question, you have to translate it into his dialect
of English: "Who is being you writing at?"

I think it's a sure sign of the low value of these certifications that
people who know enough about computers to pass technical exams, and still
not be able to tell the difference between a Microsoft contact e-mail
address and a newsgroup.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in message news:01c501c39801$7efcc5b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > dear sir,
> >
> > i have take a MCSD.NET Certificate before 40 days and
> > still wait for send me this certificate card>
> >
> > so can you send me message when can yopu send me this card
> >

> > thanks for your hear
> >
> > with faithfully
> > rashed alkhoudary
> >
> > note : please send me the reply on e-mail :
> > (E-Mail Removed)

Kline Sphere

>He won't understand your question, you have to translate it into his dialect
>of English:

Darn babble fish!