Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Information Technologies eBooks - .NET, Java, C#, C++, Oracle, UNIX etc.

Information Technologies eBooks - .NET, Java, C#, C++, Oracle, UNIX etc.

Nik

We are glad to introduce you our collection of best eBooks covering different
fields of Information Technologies. Totally, our collection includes 1000 books
from different areas of IT: .NET, Java, C#, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, XML, Oracle,
Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, UNIX, Linux, CISCO, TCP/IP etc.
You can purchase the collection only for $60.
If you are interested, visit the following web site:
http://www.best-it-ebooks.com

Kline Sphere

Can I have them for free?

On 21 Oct 2003 10:30:41 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Nik) wrote:

>We are glad to introduce you our collection of best eBooks covering different
>fields of Information Technologies. Totally, our collection includes 1000 books
>from different areas of IT: .NET, Java, C#, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, XML, Oracle,
>Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, UNIX, Linux, CISCO, TCP/IP etc.
>You can purchase the collection only for $60.
>If you are interested, visit the following web site:
>http://www.best-it-ebooks.com

Nik

The collection costs $60. You can easily purchase it. $60 for 1000
eBooks is very little cost.

Kline Sphere <-> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> Can I have them for free?
>
> On 21 Oct 2003 10:30:41 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Nik) wrote:
>
> >We are glad to introduce you our collection of best eBooks covering different
> >fields of Information Technologies. Totally, our collection includes 1000 books
> >from different areas of IT: .NET, Java, C#, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, XML, Oracle,
> >Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, UNIX, Linux, CISCO, TCP/IP etc.
> >You can purchase the collection only for $60.
> >If you are interested, visit the following web site:
> >http://www.best-it-ebooks.com

General Protection Fault

Will you pay my legal fees when I get arrested for buying stolen material?

Nik wrote:

> The collection costs $60. You can easily purchase it. $60 for 1000
> eBooks is very little cost.
>
> Kline Sphere <-> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
>
>>Can I have them for free?
>>
>>On 21 Oct 2003 10:30:41 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Nik) wrote:
>>

>>>We are glad to introduce you our collection of best eBooks covering different
>>>fields of Information Technologies. Totally, our collection includes 1000 books

>>>from different areas of IT: .NET, Java, C#, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, XML, Oracle,

>>>Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, UNIX, Linux, CISCO, TCP/IP etc.
>>>You can purchase the collection only for $60.
>>>If you are interested, visit the following web site:
>>>http://www.best-it-ebooks.com

Would you sell it to me for 60 cents, so long as I give you my credit card
number?

"Nik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> We are glad to introduce you our collection of best eBooks covering

different
> fields of Information Technologies. Totally, our collection includes 1000

books
> from different areas of IT: .NET, Java, C#, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, XML,

Oracle,
> Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, UNIX, Linux, CISCO, TCP/IP etc.
> You can purchase the collection only for $60.
> If you are interested, visit the following web site:
> http://www.best-it-ebooks.com

Kline Sphere

>The collection costs $60. You can easily purchase it. $60 for 1000
>eBooks is very little cost.

Actually, I would be more interested in purchasing any weapons grade
platinum you may have. That is, unless you've already sold it all to
North Korea.

lak

I can give everyone in this forum a link to download all
ebooks in this site for free.Ebooks is not for sale , for
me , it's must free..free....

Anyone who would download pirated software and books for free is probably
too lazy to actually use them. In the final analysis, these companies are
problaby not losing any worthwhile customers.

WKidd

news:091101c399e3$52e04040$(E-Mail Removed)...