Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > brain dumps

brain dumps

Kline Sphere

I can't see how Microsoft (or any other company) can stop copyright
theft in countries such as China etc.

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:54:03 -0700, "Ben Guterson [MSFT]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You raise a really good point. I'm going to see if we
>can't get some updated info on the site, including the
>faq. Thanks for suggesting this.
>
>Ben Guterson [MSFT]
>This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and
>confers no rights.

Consultant

just dont hire anyone who is chinese

"Kline Sphere" <-> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I can't see how Microsoft (or any other company) can stop copyright
> theft in countries such as China etc.
>
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:54:03 -0700, "Ben Guterson [MSFT]"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >You raise a really good point. I'm going to see if we
> >can't get some updated info on the site, including the
> >faq. Thanks for suggesting this.
> >
> >Ben Guterson [MSFT]
> >This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and
> >confers no rights.

Kline Sphere

>just dont hire anyone who is chinese

Amongst others.

Chinese

YOU shut up!!

Why, truth hurts does it?????

andytby

truth hurts does it???

do you really know the truth? The truth is you are the discrimination
or intolerance of people of other races!

Sad that you put CHINESE = THEFT in your mind set, should some one
(administrator) ban those discrimination fella out of the forum?

I strongly urge you guys to apologize to 13 billion of chinese in CHINA,
and 10 billion of chinese in the world wide.

If you do not know the truth, do not simply put the conclusion on the
forum! What you say and what you act is under Microsoft monitoring and
supervising! Careful of what you say in future.

Jason

Kline Sphere <-> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> >YOU shut up!!

> Why, truth hurts does it?????

The truth is you have discrimination of other races and you should be
shameful of yourself.
Copyright theft is a problem all over the world and also it often
happens in USA. We Chinese come here to have the same dream as you and
most Americans. We criticize all kind crimes, including copyright
theft and race discrimination.

A Chinese guy

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

andytby wrote:
> truth hurts does it???

<Snip>

> I strongly urge you guys to apologize to 13 billion of chinese in
> CHINA, and 10 billion of chinese in the world wide.

Considering that there are only about six billion people total worldwide, I
wonder where these 23 billion are hiding.

--
Fris "No wonder the US can't win a World table tennis championship" beeŽ
MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

ahhhhh, sank you

"Jason" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Kline Sphere <-> wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> > >YOU shut up!!

> > Why, truth hurts does it?????

> The truth is you have discrimination of other races and you should be
> shameful of yourself.
> Copyright theft is a problem all over the world and also it often
> happens in USA. We Chinese come here to have the same dream as you and
> most Americans. We criticize all kind crimes, including copyright
> theft and race discrimination.
>
> A Chinese guy

Consultant

don't you know the conversion?

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> andytby wrote:
> > truth hurts does it???

> <Snip>
>
> > I strongly urge you guys to apologize to 13 billion of chinese in
> > CHINA, and 10 billion of chinese in the world wide.

> Considering that there are only about six billion people total worldwide,

> wonder where these 23 billion are hiding.
>
> --
> Fris "No wonder the US can't win a World table tennis championship" beeŽ
> MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

left brain and right brain permutations pataphor Python 0 06-14-2009 07:14 PM
How well the brain dumps would be? GTS MCSD 1 01-02-2005 11:05 PM
Are BootCamps Brain Dumps? . MCSE 12 11-12-2004 04:20 PM
Re: brain dumps Beoweolf Microsoft Certification 3 07-14-2003 02:38 AM
brain dumps talid MCSE 1 07-13-2003 05:26 PM

Advertisments