Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Twelve Proofs that Muhammad is a True Prophet

Twelve Proofs that Muhammad is a True Prophet

lovelydiab@hotmail.com

My brothers and sisters everywhere! With this essay, I am not singling
out the adherents of Islam - to which I ascribe - but rather I am
writing this essay to every man and woman throughout the whole world.

I ask Allah that He facilitates tat this essay reaches every ear,
falls under the sight of every eye, and is understood by every
heart...

Muhammad the son of `Abdullah is Allah's Prophet and the Final
Messenger Sent by Allah to the Inhabitants of Earth.

My brothers and sisters everywhere! You should know that the
Messenger, Muhammad the son of `Abdullah (may Allah's blessings and
peace be upon him) is Allah's Messenger in reality and truth. The
evidences that show his veracity are abundant. None but an infidel,
who out of arrogance alone, could deny these signs.

Among these proofs:

1. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was raised
illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained like that till his
death. Among all his people, he was known as being truthful and
trustworthy. Before receiving revelation, he had no prior knowledge of
Religion or any previously sent Message. He remained like that for his
first forty years. Revelation then came to Muhammad with the Koran
that we now have between our hands. This Koran mentioned most of the
accounts found in the previous scriptures, telling us about these
events in the greatest detail as if he witnessed them. These accounts
came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and
in the Gospel sent down to Jesus. Neither the Jews or Christians were
able to belie him regarding anything that he said.

2. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also
foretold of everything that would occur to him and his community after
him, pertaining to victory, the removal of the tyrannical kingdoms of
Chosroes [the royal title for the Zoroastrian kings of Persia] and
Caesar, and the establishment of the religion of Islam throughout the
earth. These events occurred exactly as Muhammad foretold, as if he
was reading the future from an open book.

3. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also brought
an Arabic Koran that is the peak of eloquence and clarity. The Koran
challenged those eloquent and fluent Arabs of his time, who initially
belied him, to bring forth a single chapter like the Koran. The
eloquent Arabs of his day were unable to contest this Koran.

Indeed, till our day, none has ever dared to claim that he has been
able to compose words that equal-or even approach-the order, grace,
beauty, and splendor of this Glorious Koran.

4. The life history of this Noble Prophet was a perfect example of
being upright, merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, generous,
distant from all evil character, and ascetic in all worldly matters,
while striving solely for the reward of the Hereafter. Moreover, in
all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of
Allah.

5. Allah instilled great love for Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and
peace be upon him) in the hearts of all who believed in and met him.
This love reached such a degree that any of his companions would
willingly sacrifice his (or her) self, mother or father for him.

Till today, those who believe in Muhammad honor and love him. Anyone
of those who believe in him would ransom his own family and wealth to
see him, even if but once.

6. All of history has not preserved the biography of any person in the
manner it has preserved the life of Muhammad, who is the most
influential human in history.

Nor has the entire earth known of anyone whom every morning and
evening, and many times thereafter throughout the day, is thought of
by those who believe in him. Upon remembering Muhammad, the believers
in him will greet him and ask Allah to bless him. They do such with
full hearts and true love for him.

7. Nor has there every been a man on earth whom is still followed in
all his doings by those who believe in him.

Those who believe in Muhammad, sleep in the manner he slept; purify
themselves (through ablution and ritual washing) in the manner he
purified himself; and adhere to his practice in the way they eat,
drink, and clothe themselves.

Indeed in all aspects of their lives, the believers in Muhammad adhere
to the teachings he spread among them and the path that he traveled
upon during his life.

During every generation, from his day till our time, the believers in
this Noble Prophet have fully adhered to his teachings. With some,
this has reached the degree that they desire to follow and adhere to
the Prophet's way in his personal matters regarding which Allah has
not sought of them to adhere to in worship. For example, some will
only eat those specific foods or only wear those specific garments
that the Messenger liked.

Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad repeat those
praises of Allah, special prayers, and invocations that he would say
during each of his actions during day and night, like: what he would
say when he greeted people, upon entering and leaving the house,
entering and leaving the mosque, entering and leaving the bathroom,
going to sleep and awaking from sleep, observing the new crescent,
observing the new fruit on trees, eating, drinking, dressing, riding,
traveling and returning from travel, etc.

Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad fully perform-
even to the minute detail-every act of worship-like prayer, fasting,
charity, and pilgrimage-as this Noble Messenger (may Allah's blessings
and peace be upon him) taught and as he himself performed.

All of this allows those who believe in him, to live their lives in
all aspects with this Noble Messenger as their example, as if he was
standing before them, for them to follow in all their doings.

8. There has never been nor will there ever be a man anywhere upon
this earth who has received such love, respect, honor, and obedience
in all matters-small and large alike-as has this Noble Prophet.

9. Since his day, in every region of the earth and during every
period, this Noble Prophet has been followed by individuals from all
races, colors and peoples. Many of those who followed him were
previously Christians, Jews, pagans, idolaters, or without any
religion. Among those who chose to follow him, were those who were
known for their sound judgment, wisdom, reflection, and foresight.
They chose to follow this Noble Prophet after they witnessed the signs
of his truthfulness and the evidences of his miracles. They did not
choose to follow Muhammad out of compulsion or coercion or because
they had adopted the ways of their fathers and mothers.

Indeed many of the followers of this Prophet (may Allah's blessings
peace be upon him), chose to follow him during the time when Islam was
weak, when there were few Muslims, and when there was severe
persecution of his followers on earth. Most people who have followed
this Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) have done
so not to acquire some material benefits. Indeed many of his followers
have suffered the greatest forms of harm and persecution as a result
of following this Prophet. Despite all this harm and persecution, this
did not turn them back from his religion.

My brethren! All of this clearly indicates to anyone possessing any
sense, that this Prophet was truly and really Allah's messenger and
that he was not just a man who claimed prophethood or spoke about
Allah without knowledge.

10. With all this, Muhammad came with a great religion in its credal
and legal make-up.

Muhammad described Allah with qualities of complete perfection, and at
the same time in a manner that is free of ascribing to Him any
imperfection. Neither the philosophers or the wise could ever describe
Allah like such. Indeed it is impossible to imagine that any human
mind could conceive of an existing being that possesses such complete
ability, knowledge, and greatness; Who has subdued the creation; Who
has encompassed everything in the universe, small or large; and Who
possesses such perfect mercy.

Nor is it in the ability of any human being to place a perfect law
based upon justice, equality, mercy and objectivity for all human
activity on earth like the laws that Muhammad brought for all spheres
of human activity - like buying and selling, marriage and divorce,
renting, testimony, custody, and all other contracts that are
necessary to uphold life and civilization on earth.

11. It is impossible that any person conceive wisdom,, morals, good
manners, nobleness of characters as what this honorable Prophet (may
Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought.

In a full and complete manner, Muhammad spread a teaching regarding
character and manners toward one' parents, relatives, fiends, family,
humanity, animals, plants and inanimate objects. It is impossible for
the human mind alone to grasp all of that teaching or come with a
similar teaching.

All of that unequivocally indicates that this Messenger did not bring
an) of this religion from his own accord, but that it was rather a
teaching and inspiration that he received from the One Who created the
earth and the high heavens above and created this universe in its
miraculous architecture and perfection.

12. The legal and credal make-up of the religion that the Messenger,
Muhammad, (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought
resembles the engineering of the heavens and the earth. All of that
indicates that He who created the heavens and the earth is the One Who
sent down this great law and upright religion.

The degree of inimitability of the Divine law that was sent down upon
Muhammad is to the same degree of inimitability of the Divine creation
of the heavens and earth. For just as humanity cannot create this
universe, in the same manner humanity cannot bring forth a law like
Allah's law that He sent down upon His servant and messenger Muhammad
(may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him).

Watcher

> My brothers and sisters everywhere! With this essay, I am not singling
> out the adherents of Islam - to which I ascribe - but rather I am
> writing this essay to every man and woman throughout the whole world.
>
> I ask Allah that He facilitates tat this essay reaches every ear,
> falls under the sight of every eye, and is understood by every
> heart...
>
> Muhammad the son of `Abdullah is Allah's Prophet and the Final
> Messenger Sent by Allah to the Inhabitants of Earth.

Prove it!

Joseph Meehan

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

If you could photograph him, maybe that would be proof in a photographic
news group, but as that would be difficult and I believe a violation of His
law I guess this subject does not belong in a photographic newsgroup.

I might add that if you can prove the existence of God, you then
eliminate the need for faith. What is religion without faith?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Cynicor

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> My brothers and sisters everywhere! With this essay, I am not singling
> out the adherents of Islam - to which I ascribe - but rather I am
> writing this essay to every man and woman throughout the whole world.

No Cynicor, no peace. Know Cynicor, know peace.

MarkČ

Joseph Meehan wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> If you could photograph him, maybe that would be proof in a
> photographic news group, but as that would be difficult and I believe
> a violation of His law I guess this subject does not belong in a
> photographic newsgroup.

Ya, but as soon as you photograph him, or draw a picture of him...someone
will want to cut off your head.

I wish I was joking...
www.pbase.com/markuson

erqua

Mark2 wrote:

> Joseph Meehan wrote:
> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >
> > If you could photograph him, maybe that would be proof in a
> > photographic news group, but as that would be difficult and I
> > believe a violation of His law I guess this subject does not belong
> > in a photographic newsgroup.

> Ya, but as soon as you photograph him, or draw a picture of
> him...someone will want to cut off your head.
> I wish I was joking...

Is not HIS law. It's God's law. For that mistake ... off with his head!

MarkČ

erqua wrote:
> Mark2 wrote:
>
>> Joseph Meehan wrote:
>>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>>
>>> If you could photograph him, maybe that would be proof in a
>>> photographic news group, but as that would be difficult and I
>>> believe a violation of His law I guess this subject does not belong
>>> in a photographic newsgroup.

>> Ya, but as soon as you photograph him, or draw a picture of
>> him...someone will want to cut off your head.
>> I wish I was joking...

> Is not HIS law. It's God's law. For that mistake ... off with his
> head!

These days, it seems to be "off-with-his-head" for any number of "creative"
reasons...

For anyone who is considering Islam...have a look at the beheading video, as
they praise Allah...blah blah blah...while their twisting through his spinal
column and lift his severed head toward the camera. Gives one much more
than mere pause...

www.pbase.com/markuson

Irwin Peckinloomer

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> My brothers and sisters everywhere! You should know that the
> Messenger, Muhammad the son of `Abdullah (may Allah's blessings and
> peace be upon him) is Allah's Messenger in reality and truth.

But, with fewer than 3 Megapixels, and no optical zoom or image
stabilization, is of no interest to this group.

Oliver Costich

On 21 Feb 2007 03:54:59 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> [...]
>earth and the high heavens above and created this universe in its
>miraculous architecture and perfection.
>
>12. The legal and credal make-up of the religion that the Messenger,
>Muhammad, (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought
>resembles the engineering of the heavens and the earth. All of that
>indicates that He who created the heavens and the earth is the One Who
>sent down this great law and upright religion.
>
>The degree of inimitability of the Divine law that was sent down upon
>Muhammad is to the same degree of inimitability of the Divine creation
>of the heavens and earth. For just as humanity cannot create this
>universe, in the same manner humanity cannot bring forth a law like
>Allah's law that He sent down upon His servant and messenger Muhammad
>(may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him).

Bertrand Russell, on Augustin's 7 proofs of God's existence, asked why
7 proofs were needed if they had a valid one.

One can ask the same question here.

BTW, only one of Augustin's proofs was valid. Note "valid" doesn't
mean it's true. It simply means that the conclusion follows logiacally
from whatever assumptions you started with.

You don't need a lot of proofs, just 1 convincing, logical one.

Would the OP like to try a 13th and show it's valid?

skeptic

On 21 Feb 2007 03:54:59 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>My brothers and sisters everywhere! You should know that the
>Messenger, Muhammad the son of `Abdullah (may Allah's blessings and
>peace be upon him) is Allah's Messenger in reality and truth. The
>evidences that show his veracity are abundant. None but an infidel,
>who out of arrogance alone, could deny these signs.

And what if an "infidel" chooses to deny the signs? Is this
"merciful" guy going to "tolerate" that? Based on recent world
events, it seems that the followers of Islam are anything but tolerant
and merciful.

For a "proof," I call your attention to the way that Shi'ia and Sunnis
are killing each other in ever larger numbers in Iraq, often with
gruesome ways and torturing the victims before they are killed. And
most recently, Muslims are using chlorine against other Muslims, a
poison gas banned by international convention since after World War I.
This is "merciful?"

>Among these proofs:
>
>1. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was raised
>illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained like that till his
>death. Among all his people, he was known as being truthful and

And the tradition continues today. The Arab Middle East has the lowest
rates of literacy in the world. A report produces by Arabs even says
so. Compare the economic and social progress of let's say Egypt
against Taiwan in the last forty years. Once about equal, Taiwan is
now a prosperous country, and Egypt, a poor country ruled by a
dictator who tolerates no dissent. That is the result of the
"teachings" of this "merciful" prophet.

>came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and
>in the Gospel sent down to Jesus. Neither the Jews or Christians were
>able to belie him regarding anything that he said.

Actually both the Jews and the Christians have a lot to teach the
Muslims about morality and civilized behavior. (And please don't trot
out anything about the Crusades, which happened a thousand years ago.
Else I should be forced to point out that Islam was spread by the
sword, not by voluntary conversions.

>2. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also
>foretold of everything that would occur to him and his community after
>him, pertaining to victory, the removal of the tyrannical kingdoms of
>Chosroes [the royal title for the Zoroastrian kings of Persia] and
>Caesar, and the establishment of the religion of Islam throughout the
>earth. These events occurred exactly as Muhammad foretold, as if he
>was reading the future from an open book.

And the disintegration in Iraq? And the rise of the Persians to
threaten the Arabs? And the establishment of the State of Israel? ???

>3. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also brought
>an Arabic Koran that is the peak of eloquence and clarity. The Koran

And the message, one of arrogance and hatred to all "non-believers."
What kind of "mercy" is that????

>4. The life history of this Noble Prophet was a perfect example of
>being upright, merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, generous,
>distant from all evil character, and ascetic in all worldly matters,
>while striving solely for the reward of the Hereafter. Moreover, in
>all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of
>Allah.

Sure, and what about those Saudi princes partying in London, drinking
and gambling away from the religious police of Riyadh?

>5. Allah instilled great love for Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and
>peace be upon him) in the hearts of all who believed in and met him.
>This love reached such a degree that any of his companions would
>willingly sacrifice his (or her) self, mother or father for him.

That they do. What other culture raises its children to aspire to
being a shadeed, to kill oneself for the religion? That's a goal? How
is a society supposed to prosper and improve the lives of its citizens
if the young people have suicide bombing as their goal? Do you seen
people from India or China wanting to do that? That is why those
countries are progressing economically, while the Arab Middle East,
for all its oil wealth, remains mired in poverty.

>6. All of history has not preserved the biography of any person in the
>manner it has preserved the life of Muhammad, who is the most
>influential human in history.

I would disagree. Jesus is far more influential. Karl Marx was also
important, as was Martin Luther.

>Nor has the entire earth known of anyone whom every morning and
>evening, and many times thereafter throughout the day, is thought of
>by those who believe in him. Upon remembering Muhammad, the believers
>in him will greet him and ask Allah to bless him. They do such with
>full hearts and true love for him.

And if not, the religious police will make sure that the citizens
express these feelings. Nothing like taking attendance at morning
prayers.

>Those who believe in Muhammad, sleep in the manner he slept; purify
>themselves (through ablution and ritual washing) in the manner he
>purified himself; and adhere to his practice in the way they eat,
>drink, and clothe themselves.

And killing fellow Muslims? And killing other people in general? And
treating 50% of the population, women, as mere property without any
rights?

>Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad repeat those
>praises of Allah, special prayers, and invocations that he would say
>during each of his actions during day and night, like: what he would

And for those that don't, in the Arab countries, there is persecution
and worse. "Dhimmi."

>8. There has never been nor will there ever be a man anywhere upon
>this earth who has received such love, respect, honor, and obedience
>in all matters-small and large alike-as has this Noble Prophet.

Jesus certainly has more followers than Muhammad. And at various
times, Karl Marx and Mao Tse-Tong received adulation. Muhammad had no
monopoly on love, respect, etc.

>9. Since his day, in every region of the earth and during every
>period, this Noble Prophet has been followed by individuals from all
>races, colors and peoples. Many of those who followed him were
>previously Christians, Jews, pagans, idolaters, or without any

And what is the fate of someone who turns from Islam to one of these
other religions? Death? With the other religions, a convert to Islam
is not punishable by death. Seems awfully narrow-minded and
intolerant and worse. Perhaps it's all a big insecurity complex,
because deep down Muslims don't believe what they say in public.

>Indeed many of the followers of this Prophet (may Allah's blessings
>peace be upon him), chose to follow him during the time when Islam was
>weak, when there were few Muslims, and when there was severe
>persecution of his followers on earth. Most people who have followed
>this Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) have done
>so not to acquire some material benefits. Indeed many of his followers
>have suffered the greatest forms of harm and persecution as a result
>of following this Prophet. Despite all this harm and persecution, this
>did not turn them back from his religion.

And in turn have passed that harm and persecution to others.

>12. The legal and credal make-up of the religion that the Messenger,
>Muhammad, (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought
>resembles the engineering of the heavens and the earth. All of that
>indicates that He who created the heavens and the earth is the One Who
>sent down this great law and upright religion.

Sure, but recent world events prove that Islam and its followers have
anything but a great law. The Arab Middle East is the only region of
the world still ruled entirely by dictators and similar evil men, all
in the name of religion.