Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless stopped working

wireless stopped working

=?Utf-8?B?UG9zdGFsIEpvZQ==?=

I have an Acer Travelmate 4200 with INTEL PROSet 3945 ABG wireless card and a
Seimens Speedstream 6520 DSL modem with built in wireless. My lap came with
a program called Acer eNet Management, but that program wont connect to
anything. The taskbar tells me that "one or more wireless networks are
within range of this computer. To see a list and connetct, click this
message."

Here's the big problem...when I click the message it tells me that are no
wireless networks in range. I had wireless working for about 12 hours, then
it decided to disconnect and has and will not ever since. How can I get
wireless internet working again? My connection still works, but only if I
have a network cable plugged in. Please help

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this can Help,
Jack (MVP-Networking).