Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > VB

Pills

Can someone explain what is the difference between
developing VB in NTFS and developing VB in COM+.

Thanks.

Kline Sphere

Keep taking them....

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:11:22 -0700, "Pills"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can someone explain what is the difference between
>developing VB in NTFS and developing VB in COM+.

Jaime

omg you are so funny, I'm laughing so hard, lol

Kline Sphere

Seeing many of the posts in this group really makes me laugh, and
helps me believe I do have a job for life.

On the overhand I'm very relieved it is not as easy to become a Doctor
as it is to become an 'IT professional'. If it were, the thought of
all those "Dr Nick's" 'cutting loose' would scare the life out of me!

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:54:36 -0700, "Jaime"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>omg you are so funny, I'm laughing so hard, lol

Jaime

I hear ya and agree.

Pills

Whats so funny man... when i do not know i should
ask.....thats how lerning is.....teach me....or do not
laugh...i am so hurt...
i am new to IT...and would like to learn some stufff......

Kline Sphere

Maybe you had read the contents of your original post before you hit
that send button..

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:36:53 -0700, "Pills"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Whats so funny man... when i do not know i should
>ask.....thats how lerning is.....teach me....or do not
>laugh...i am so hurt...
>i am new to IT...and would like to learn some stufff......

General Protection Fault

What's funny is that you want to know about developing in VB using NTFS.
Everyone knows you should develop in VB using FAT.

"Pills" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2d90301c394c4$7d521ca0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Whats so funny man... when i do not know i should
> ask.....thats how lerning is.....teach me....or do not
> laugh...i am so hurt...
> i am new to IT...and would like to learn some stufff......

I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you are wanting
to know the basic difference between developing a standard COM component,
which is simply registered on a workstation or NT server, and a COM+
component, which is hosted by Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS). NTFS
stands for NT File System. Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com and lookup the
topic of MTS.

"Pills" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:040501c39419$49b41de0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone explain what is the difference between
> developing VB in NTFS and developing VB in COM+.
>
> Thanks.

Kline Sphere

>What's funny is that you want to know about developing in VB using NTFS.
>Everyone knows you should develop in VB using FAT.

Is that FAT16 or FAT32?