Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fuji A210 Date/Time problem

Fuji A210 Date/Time problem

ntryerson@gmail.com

When we put the memory card back into the camera after loading the
pictures on our computer, the camera requires us to reenter the date
and time. For the past three years, this was never a problem. Is there
an additional internal battery that must be replaced?

Just D

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> When we put the memory card back into the camera after loading the
> pictures on our computer, the camera requires us to reenter the date
> and time. For the past three years, this was never a problem. Is there
> an additional internal battery that must be replaced?

Some people want others to resolve their issues...)

http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/technical/...ad/A210-om.pdf

Page 13. This camera is able to hold the date and other settings for up to 3
hours even if the camera has no power.

I guess if it doesn't work or stopped working, maybe the the period is much
less than it was originally, you'd better keep the charged battery inside
the camera to prevent the settings/date loss.

Just D.

Nathanael

On Feb 17, 11:26 am, "Just D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
> > When we put the memory card back into the camera after loading the
> > pictures on our computer, the camera requires us to reenter the date
> > and time. For the past three years, this was never a problem. Is there
> > an additional internal battery that must be replaced?

> Some people want others to resolve their issues...)
>
> http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/technical/...ad/A210-om.pdf
>
> Page 13. This camera is able to hold the date and other settings for up to 3
> hours even if the camera has no power.
>
> I guess if it doesn't work or stopped working, maybe the the period is much
> less than it was originally, you'd better keep the charged battery inside
> the camera to prevent the settings/date loss.
>
> Just D.

That's fine. We have considered just connecting the USB from the
computer to the camera and not taking the memory card out each time.
My concern was more over whether an internal battery was dead and
could be replaced.

Fuji a210/a310 etc...(Cradle/USB Question) Dean Digital Photography 1 04-23-2005 07:22 AM
Fuji A210 or A310? Sterling Rorden Digital Photography 0 02-16-2004 05:03 AM
fuji a210 carmen Digital Photography 0 01-27-2004 09:09 PM
Kodak CX6330 or Fuji A210??? scorp Digital Photography 14 01-24-2004 09:46 PM
Any opinion about Fuji FinePix A210? Jerry Digital Photography 2 12-06-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments