Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Further thoughts on - 'how many quit printing'

Further thoughts on - 'how many quit printing'

Jem Raid

Whilst rummaging through some drawers I can across an old 16meg CF card and
stuck it in my 5mp digicam to see how many hi-res pics I could get on it, 7
it said, hmmm I thought, I can always delete the crap. Instead of coming
back with a card full of hasty snaps I now have photographs and I do print
them.

Jem

Justin C

On 2007-02-17, Jem Raid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Whilst rummaging through some drawers I can across an old 16meg CF card and
> stuck it in my 5mp digicam to see how many hi-res pics I could get on it, 7
> it said, hmmm I thought, I can always delete the crap. Instead of coming
> back with a card full of hasty snaps I now have photographs and I do print
> them.

Ah, and there you are, camera in hand, the only witness to a unique
event and no way of recording more than seven shots of it.

I can see the logic in what you suggest but I'd hate to be caught short
of media, my camera bag always had way more film than I'd be likely to
shoot in the period I was out and about. I do the same with my digital
kit.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

Wonder how many quit printing their photos Amamba Digital Photography 27 02-26-2007 08:43 PM
Further my Cisco Career Casey Cisco 3 10-13-2005 05:03 AM
Stop further execution in Page_Load Gopal Krish ASP .Net 2 10-25-2004 06:37 PM
Stopping further processing with an Exit Sub in the Page_Load Event not working. Jason ASP .Net 2 06-10-2004 01:36 PM
Go further....?!? New Comer of MCAD.NET MCSD 3 11-21-2003 01:33 AM

Advertisments