Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Pet Portraits - in Oils or Watercolours. Send me your photos!

Pet Portraits - in Oils or Watercolours. Send me your photos!

penningtonART

UK Artist seeks commissions. Pet Portraits in Oil or Watercolour.
Please visit my gallery http://www.penningtonart.co.uk/ Ideal gifts
and Christmas presents - but book early. Send photo or digital image
for quote. No obligation.
Many thanks Dave