Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > This is what Howard K Stern should do if he's not the biological father

This is what Howard K Stern should do if he's not the biological father

Jojo the 90lb hottie

1] Concede paternity to the father legally identified in the DNA test

2] Wait for DanniLynn Smith to turn 18

3] Get engaged to DanniLynn Smith

4] Stock up on Methadone

5] PROFIT $$$$$$

Agent Smith

"Jojo the 90lb hottie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> 1] Concede paternity to the father legally identified in the DNA test
>
> 2] Wait for DanniLynn Smith to turn 18
>
> 3] Get engaged to DanniLynn Smith
>
> 4] Stock up on Methadone
>
> 5] PROFIT $$$$$$

Here's how to get a million dollars and pay no taxes.

First, get a million dollars.

Then, when the taxman comes, don't pay.

When he says "Why didn't you pay your taxes," say "I forgot."