Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Haven't got my welcome kit for MCSD!!!

Haven't got my welcome kit for MCSD!!!

Alan

Guys,

I wonder if you guys ever had trouble getting the damn
piece of paper delivered to ya. I got my MCAD and MCP
delivered in 3 weeks. But for the MCSD after 7 weeks, I
complained to Microsoft who claim to send another one and
surely I should be able to get it.

Irony, I haven't got it yet. This sucks. You guys had
ever had this happen to you?

Jay Walters

Nope... I think you're selling the certs!!

That's just bad luck.