Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Blur, Layers and Blending Modes, a Magic Mix in Photoshop, Part 3

Blur, Layers and Blending Modes, a Magic Mix in Photoshop, Part 3

Wayne J. Cosshall

Hi All,

Part 3 of my series of tutorials is now up:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=877

Part 4, an analysis of why and where you might choose to use this
technique, will be up in a day or two, illustrated with what I consider
to be some very strong images.

Cheers,

Wayne

--