Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > XML in 70-306??

XML in 70-306??

Moe

I heard that there's going to be XML/XSL questions in the
Windows App exam (70-306). Other than binding to XML
datasets and stuff like that, I don't know much about XML.

I wasn't planning on learning very much XML until I
started studying for the Web Services test.

Is it true? Will I need to know some XML to pass 70-300?

Jaime

Which exam are you asking about the 70-300 or 70-306?

Moe

Oh, Sorry - 70-306 - I already did 70-300

Grant

You'll have to be familiar with XML Document, XML
Navigator, XPath objects.