Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 TESTED !

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 TESTED !

Moro Grubb of Little Delving

"J. Clarke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 11 Feb 2007 15:25:56 -0800, "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:

>>> Do we really need a shot of your dog crapping on the grass?

>>She was only sitting, not s...... , well, you know.

> Dogs sometimes get confused on this point. I knew someone who had a
> dog which understood a command that sounds like "sit". "Sit" on the
> other hand he never quite got, so when told to "sit" he'd do the
> other.

Got a christmas card a few years back, with a picture of Santa's sleigh
piled up against an outhouse, and Santa shaking his fist at the reindeer: "I
said the SCHMIDT house, you fools!"

DreamsTwice@gmail.com

On Feb 11, 5:16 pm, "Recycle THIS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>

> Do we really need a shot of your dog crapping on the grass?

Perhaps the dog is simply making a comment about his photography.

Bill Tuthill

Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I had the opportunity to use this lens this week on my 20D...
> It was nice to finally see a very wide field of view through the 20D
> viewfinder, but I found myself struggling to find subjects that lend
> themselves to that wide a FL.
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74259301

Thanks for the review! It's always fun reading your posts;
wish I had time for them all. --Yr fan, CAcreekin

> Now I can breathe a big sigh of relief. I just saved 800 bucks!

LOL

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

Annika1980 wrote:

>> Do we really need a shot of your dog crapping on the grass?

> She was only sitting, not s...... , well, you know.

Doggy needs bokeh. You should have shot her with the old 50/1.2.

Rita

How can underflow, overflow be tested for using C++? Oplec C++ 9 05-27-2010 08:52 PM
Anyone tested preplogic CD in QUE examCram2 by Gunderloy(2003)? developingweb MCSD 0 10-30-2004 06:14 PM
Anyone tested Prevx Use.Netuser.de Computer Security 4 09-17-2004 10:57 PM
tested out karl Digital Photography 0 08-18-2004 07:00 PM
Anyone tested the Optio S4i? Martin Digital Photography 1 04-02-2004 08:58 PM

Advertisments