Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > for IT professionals Only

for IT professionals Only

Eisa

Just IT Professionals invited to visit us at
www.esmndc.org and contact the Administrator if you got
ant problem by http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Welcome to IT professionals only.

Kline Sphere

>Just IT Professionals invited to visit us at
>www.esmndc.org

Counts me out...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Kline Sphere wrote:
>> Just IT Professionals invited to visit us at
>> www.esmndc.org

> Counts me out...

I'm sure you're not missing anything, Kline.

Whatever it is, I'm missing it, too. I clicked their link over two minutes
ago, and it's still loading (DSL). I see a couple of banners - they always
seem to load even on slow pages, and I see their "home/about us/blah blah"
stuff, but nothing else. Seems like it says for IT Pros only because they
NEED IT Pros. It's been like four minutes now, still no page load. Buh bye
now, thanks for playing.

--
Fris "yawn" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk