Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > asp.net

asp.net

Jaime

I had my asp.net web applications working a while ago, all
I've done other than write some stuff with ado.net is
change the account option of the default asp.net user
account. Now I am getting this error and no clue why:
The web server reported the following error when
attempting to create or open the web project located at
the following URL: 'http://localhost/WebApplication1',
http:/1.1 500 Internal Server Error.

Jaime

The one thing I forgot, I just installed sql server 2000,
not that that should make a bit of difference.

Jaime

Ok I fixed it, thanks for all the help