Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Help me pick 20 best pics

Help me pick 20 best pics

andrew@expressdonate.com

Help me pic 20 of the best pictures in each section. I am having a
tough time decidign

http://www.dcphotoworks.com

Also as always please let me know how i can improve the site as well.

thanks

Andrew

Little Green Eyed Dragon

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,

> Help me pic 20 of the best pictures in each section. I am having a
> tough time decidign
>
> http://www.dcphotoworks.com
>
> Also as always please let me know how i can improve the site as well.
>
> thanks
>
> Andrew

Ha ha this is a test right ;^) ;^) Yick they all suck. Muddled
color and rather mundane, I hope you didn't pay for those.

Aside from that the site works great.

--
Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere

Charles Gillen

Little Green Eyed Dragon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Ha ha this is a test right ;^) ;^) Yick they all suck. Muddled
> color and rather mundane.

I second the motion. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) should learn to hold the
camera level so every building does not imitate the Leaning Tower of Pisa,
or at least level them in software. Actually, on the whole the photos are
so amateurish it is the height of arrogance (or ignorance?) the soi-disant
photographer thinks he can sell them.