Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > FS: Handheld camera stabilizer and versatile camera support - $449

FS: Handheld camera stabilizer and versatile camera support - $449

barbertech.jh@gmail.com

The world's most versatile camera support can be used as a handheld
camera stabilizer (for motion shots), as a body brace mount (for
stationary shots), as a body/ego cam, as a doggy/low flow cam, as a
camera stand/tripod/monopod, and as a camera boom.

Created by Multiple Emmy Award Winning BarberTech Video Products, the
Steddiepod is the world's most versatile camera support and is used by
film students, reporters, paparazzi, documentary filmmakers, home
video enthusiasts, wedding videographers, and more all over the world.

Designed, machined and assembled right in the Greater Los Angeles
area, buy your Steddiepod now and let the Steddiepod help make your
shoots out in the field easier, and you won't have to carry so much
gear utilizing the Steddiepod's multiple uses!

Steddiepod comes with a spring-loaded fluid head with built-in level
ball and Dutch tilt. The legs twist and fold up for compact transport.

Get serious bang for your buck.

Call and place your order now, we have plenty in stock and can ship to
anywhere in the world. If you live in the LA area, we can probably
meet you or drop it off near you since we are in LA 2-3 times a week.
Bulk orders welcomed.

Call now at 818-982-7775 and ask for Joseph. Mention this post and get
a $29.00 Padded soft carry bag for your Steddiepod for FREE! www.BarberTVP.com