Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ))))) Life Time Opportunity for softwares (((((((

))))) Life Time Opportunity for softwares (((((((

indianmohitkumar@gmail.com

Title: join free and earn amazing income50$ to 200$ per day

Date: Friday 9 February 2007
Time: All Day
Repeats: This event repeats every day.
Notes: Hi, Do you have 15 minutes?

I just found a unique system that could earn you
an extra $50-$200 a day. All you have to do is join
free, get a code and paste to your site. It'll take
only 15 minutes.

And if you don't have website yet, still you can use
this system and skyrocket your affiliate earnings.

Don't delay and get your free account before they
close the door for new members.

http:\\www.otogoldmine.com/14669/go

Best Regards

MOHIT KUMAR

Paul Heslop

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Title: join free and earn amazing income50$ to 200$ per day
>
> Date: Friday 9 February 2007
> Time: All Day
> Repeats: This event repeats every day.
> Notes: Hi, Do you have 15 minutes?

yeah, but I'd rather spend them as far away from your crap as
possible.

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Roy G

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Title: join free and earn amazing income50$ to 200$ per day
>
> Date: Friday 9 February 2007
> Time: All Day
> Repeats: This event repeats every day.
> Notes: Hi, Do you have 15 minutes?
>
> I just found a unique system that could earn you
> an extra $50-$200 a day. All you have to do is join
> free, get a code and paste to your site. It'll take
> only 15 minutes.
>
> MOHIT KUMAR

If you were really getting that sort of money, you would not be keen to get
other people competing with you.

So, I think you are telling porky pies.

Roy G